Ally + Brent
I’m so pumped to finally share Ally and Brent’s Holland Marsh Wineries wedding from this past summer! I’m slowly working on catching up on posting work from the second half of 2018, please excuse my tardiness and the lack of new posts around here!
Shooting at Holland Marsh Wineries is such a treat- it’s such a beautiful spot with lots of variety for wedding photos! I love the little grove of birch trees, I love the low hanging willow trees, and their vines are quite picturesque (a lot of wineries have to have their lower branches wrapped in black fabric- but not there!) and it makes for the perfect spot for some sunset photos. I also love their indoor space, where there are lots of hanging twinkly lights and big, beautiful windows overlooking the vineyard.
Scrolling through below, you’ll comes across one of my favourite first looks, a very special bond between mother and bride, and the cutest dang set of flower girls ever to grace these pages. I love Ally’s huge smile in these moments- her whole face lights up. Brent’s smooth dance skills are highlighted, as well as the bridesmaids demonstrating how not to lift a groom.
- Beauty: Julia Dantas
- Decor: Vintage Bash
- Florist: Country Lane Floral Design
- Officiant: Laura Higgins, Portrait Ceremonies
- Wedding Gown: Sash and Bustle Bridal Boutique, by Theia Couture
- Bridesmaid Dresses: The Dessy Collection
- Rings: Engage Diamond Studio
- Videographer: Dave Tebbutt
- Venue: Holland Marsh Wineries
- Thank you to Hilary for working by my side all day!